Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer Essential: Body Glide - HER

Body Glide Her

Hi everybody! So I know that summer is quickly fading out, however, I wanted to come on here and talk about a product I recently discovered and just HAD to tell you all about.


Its the Body Glide "her" stick, which is for problem areas were you may experience chafing. Now, I am going to be totally honest, I have a love-hate relationships with skirts and dresses in the summer time, entirely because my thighs rub and it can get a little painful and irritated very quickly. I know this may be a bit TMI for some of you, but it's a reality for me. I have tried all kinds of alternatives, the most popular and the most old school, is the cornstarch approach, which is all well and good, but you have to continuously be reapplying and heaven help you if you decide to wear dark colors, you'll have traces of powder all over you, not cute! Also, applying it can be tricky without getting it all over yourself or the floor. That's where this stuff comes in!
Body Glide Her
Body Glide 'her'

I could just kick myself to have just discovered this product, and have gone all summer suffering in jeans and getting frustrated with powder. This anti-chafing stick is AMAZING! It is unscented and invisible when you apply it. It really feels like you're applying nothing to your skin, so it is not oily or sticky.You apply it like a deodorant in the areas that you experience chaffing and it prevents that redness and painful irritation, leaving you comfortable for hours! Another plus is that the product is small enough for you to carry in your purse and is a mess free reapplication (if you need it).

For your reference here is a picture of the packaging for more information:
Body Glide Her

I cannot rave enough about this, it has made the rest of my summer so pleasurable as I can now comfortably wear my cute skirts and dresses without having to worry about the painful consequences. I look forward to using this product year round, and I am so glad I found it!! I really hope this is helpful for any other ladies out there that experience this, I am sure I cannot be the only one. I hope that if you do try it, you will be just as pleased with it as I have been so far the last month. I found mine at my local Dick's Sporting Goods Store for $8.99.

Highlights:

  • Price: $8.99
  • Where to Buy: Dick's Sporting Goods, www.bodyglide.com
  • Stops Chafing
  • Easy to apply
  • Long Lasting

Let me know if you decide to try this product out and what you thought about it!

Stay Beautiful!

Love,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...