Thursday, August 27, 2015

Starrily: Poisoned Apple

Starrily Poisoned Apple

I’m so excited! I finally got my hands on a Starrily nail polish, and in the perfect ‘introduction to fall’ color!! Poisoned Apple!!
Starrily Poisoned Apple

This Starrily polish is a deep cherry red polish with holographic micro glitter throughout. It is absolutely beautiful!
Starrily Poisoned Apple
Sunlight
I will say that the holographic glitter does get a little lost in the deep cherry red color, but caught in the light it really stands out.
Starrily Poisoned Apple
Shade
As for the formula it was surprisingly thick, so much so, that I could have gotten away with one coat with full opacity. But in the swatches I have on 2 coats.

Overall, the polish applied beautifully and streak free. I am so in love with the color for fall. I had hoped that the holographic glitter would have stood out a bit more, but other than that I am so pleased with this polish and look forward to trying more colors from the brand!

Highlights:

What do you guys think? Have you tried Starrily before? Any color recommendations you have for me?

Let me know in the comments section!

Stay Beautiful!

Love,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...