Monday, August 25, 2014

It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - Brown, Black, Navy

it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

it Cosmetics is a relatively new brand to me, I only recently started dabbling in their products, and I have to say, I am impressed so far. I recently decided to order 3 of the it Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliners in Brown, Black and Navy.
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner



The packaging on these pencils is a simple pencil packaging. The pencils are no-sharpen, twist up pencils, which I am very okay with. In addition, the caps on these are on nice and snug, which is a great aspect because with a gel formula these would probably dry out if the cap wasn't on there very securely.
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Brown
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Brown
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Black
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Black
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Navy
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Navy
First off let me just say that they really are No-Tug! They glide on like silky smooth magic, no skipping, no tugging, just that smoothness you would expect from a Gel formula. As far as pigmentation goes, they are gorgeous, the only difference is that the navy shade may be a tad more sheer than the black or the brown, but applied to the eyes you really cannot tell that it is a bit less opaque. They dry to a matte finish. The picture below was just one swipe of each liner and with just normal pressure. Just beware, these set pretty quickly and once they're on there, they will not budge! After letting the liner set for about a minute, dragging my finger over it with pressure did nothing to them.
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Swatch
Brown - Black - Navy
Next was the waterproof test, I ran my hand under warm water for a 1 minute and then ran my finger across the swatches with not a single budge, only very faint fading, more noticeable on the navy shade than the brown or the black.
it Cosmetic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Swatch
Brown - Black - Navy
After this, I was intrigued and wanted to do the ultimate test; how would it perform on the water line? Well, I was once again impressed, all 3 shades lasted a good 3-4 hours before starting to show signs of wear, and there was no smudging, which is is HUGE for me.

Overall, I was really wow-ed by these gel liners. The smooth application and pigmentation is perfect, and to top it all off their performance was pretty phenomenal. I would really recommend these to anyone who is looking for a good waterproof eye liner that is a pleasure to apply.

Highlights:
  • Availability: I purchased this set of 3 liners from QVC at the featured price of $35.82 (normally $39.50), also available at It Cosmetics, Ulta
  • Price: $22 individually 
  • Variety: 10 colors
Stay Beautiful!

Love,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...